Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Re-launch

Announcement!

The re-launch of the Treasure Hunters Book Club.  After letting this blog become inactive, our book club is having new life breathed into it.  Or maybe I should say our mermaid finally showed up to save us (since that is what mermaids do, afterall).  :) 

My original goal had been to post once a day, but that proved a greater pace than I always had time, so our favorite teenage mermaid will endeavor to make her way to a computer on land and post once every week or two.

And now, the return of one Crystellen Treasure...

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, "our mermaid finally showed up to save us"?

    Where do you think I’ve been all this time - tied to the bottom of an iceberg? You’re the one who wouldn’t let me speak? Fact is, I’ve heard you’re cheating on me with another novel that you’ve started – one that doesn’t involve my family? How dare you take your eye off me? I mean, what do you think this is, just some YA fantasy and romance novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the blog lives! Did you say there is another??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, in addition to the Emerys Treasure sequel, I have been writing the start of a new series. :)

    ReplyDelete